The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will host a simulcast of the 29th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Thursday, April 10 beginning at 7 p.m. This will be the only place to watch the Induction Ceremony live outside of the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The Induction Simulcast event is generously sponsored by Yuengling. All exhibits will be open to tour during the event.
Tickets to the Induction Simulcast are $20 and are on sale beginning Monday, March 10 at 10 a.m. at
Doors for the event open at 7 p.m. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will screen the 3+ hour ceremony beginning at 7:30 p.m., including the performances and presentations, which will be broadcast on a giant 12 foot screen on the Museum’s Main Stage and several large screens throughout the Museum. Refreshments, including beer and wine, and snacks will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
Watch, tour and party with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as we celebrate the Class of 2014.
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees are:
· Peter Gabriel – Peter is performing; Chris Martin is inducting him
· Daryl Hall and John Oates – Hall and Oates are performing; Questlove is inducting them
· KISS - Inducted by Tom Morello
· Nirvana – Michael Stipe inducting Nirvana
· Linda Ronstadt – Inducted by Glenn Frey; Musical tribute from: Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Sheryl Crow
· Cat Stevens – Performing; Inductee TBD
Ahmet Ertegun Award (nonperformers)
· Brian Epstein
· Andrew Loog Oldham
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Award for Musical Excellence (previously the Sidemen category):
· The E Street Band – Inducted by Bruce Springsteen; E Street Band performing
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be later televised exclusively on HBO on Saturday, May 31 at 9pm ET/PT
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio, will open a special exhibit featuring the 2014 Inductees this June. The Museum is the nonprofit organization that tells the story of rock and roll’s cultural influence through its exhibits, public events, educational programs and a world-class Library and Archives.
For more information on the 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Induction Ceremony and Simulcast, please visit rockhall.com/inductees.buy tickets