Museum Collections Intern
The Museum Collections Intern will assist the Collections department with various administrative duties with the Museum's collection (both permanent and new loans and acquisitions) including accessioning, photography and artifact maintenance.
- Accessioning - Assist the registrar in the accessioning process of loaned and donated artifacts
- Photography - Assist the department in photographing artifacts for inventory purposes or condition reporting
- Artifact/Gallery Maintenance - Assist the department in cleaning and monitoring artifacts on exhibit
- Administrative - Assist the department in the maintenance of the lender/donor file (both hard and electronic copies)
- Assist the department in transporting artifacts between the Museum and off-site storage: including assisting with handling artifacts, assisting with shipment and assisting with inventory projects
- Intern needed during regular administrative hours Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
For information on how to apply, click here.