Museum Collections Photography and Digital Media Intern
The Museum Collections Photography and Digital Media Intern will assist the Collections department with photographing Museum artifacts. Photos will be taken to document the Museum’s collection (both permanent collection and new loans and acquisitions) and uploaded into the Museum’s Collections Management database.
- Proficiency in Adope Photoshop or similar photo editing software (to meet sizing requirements for uploading to the Collections Management database)
- Experience working in an archive, museum, library or similar environment preferred
- Experience using video editing software such as Final Cut Pro a plus
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Availability to work part-time, Monday - Friday, during administrative hours (8:30 am - 5:30 pm). Must complete a minimum of 300 hours.
For information on how to apply, click here.