2018 Induction Ceremony Ticket On Sale & Rock Week Details
There are plenty of once-in-a-lifetime experiences
happening right here in the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll, Cleveland, April 7-14, including the opening of the all new Hall of Fame Inductee Experience, Induction Ceremony and official Simulcast.
Tickets for the Induction Ceremony are now sold out.
The Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14 at Public Auditorium in Cleveland. It will honor this year's inductees: Bon Jovi, The Cars, Dire Straits, The Moody Blues, Nina Simone, and Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
To celebrate the class of 2018, the City of Cleveland, Inductees, partners, fan clubs, and local organizations are helping the Rock Hall amplify its mission to engage, teach and inspire through the power of rock and roll.
Rock Week highlights include:
- New grand opening of an all-new Hall of Fame Experience (level 3)
- Dozens of local restaurants, music venues and shops hosting Induction-themed events and specials during the week.
- Rock ‘N Blast fireworks show
- Official Simulcast at the Rock Hall
- Live music and performances at the Rock Hall and throughout the City.
- Added Stories of Rock, education programs, films and more to enhance your Museum visit.
- And, of course, the Induction Ceremony with a star-studded red carpet
Follow @rockhall or signup for the Rock Hall newsletter to find out about added events, special guest appearances, and more.
Tickets to the official Simulcast are now sold out. The Simulcast will be held at the Rock Hall on Saturday, April 14 with doors opening at 6:30 pm.
While Cleveland isn’t a place for people who follow the herd, it is for those who know how to have a good time. It’s what happens when you never take yourself too seriously.
Find out more things to do in Cleveland HERE.
The return of the ceremony to Cleveland would not be possible without generous support from sponsors and supporters, including PNC Bank, Destination Cleveland, City of Cleveland, the State of Ohio, J.P. Murphy Foundation, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Greater Cleveland Partnership, Downtown Cleveland Alliance, Forest City Charitable Enterprises, and many other generous supporters.