23rd Annual Tri-C® High School Rock Off Powered by PNC - Round 3
PNC TO AWARD HIGH SCHOOL ROCK OFF SENIOR PARTICIPANTS WITH TRI-C® SCHOLARSHIPS!
Once again, PNC Bank will be awarding three scholarships of up to $2,000 each for students to attend Tri-C and study within the College’s Center for Creative Arts. All Rock Off contestants in their senior year of high school are eligible for the scholarship. For information on Creative Arts programs offered at Tri-C, visit www.tri-c.edu/creativearts. To apply for the scholarships, participants should contact Dwayne Keeney at [email protected] or by phone 216-987-2702.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM ALL OF THE PARTICIPATING BANDS AND PERFORMERS! Tickets for the qualifying performance rounds are only $10 and includes admission to the Rock Hall Exhibits the night of the event. You can purchase tickets from the participating bands. Tickets will also be available the at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame box office on Rock Off performance days while supplies last. Tickets for The Final Exam will be $12.00. DATES & BANDS:
Round 3 - Saturday, February 2
- Bucyrus High School Xband – Bucyrus
- Lake Effect - Bay Elementary, Bay Middle, St. Raphael, Troy Middle
- Little G Fresh - Brunswick
- Peter McPoland - Woodlands (TX)
- Queen Bees - Learwood Middle, Magnificat, Troy Intermediate
- Rosegun Vibe - Collegiate Academy, Fort LeBoeuf, Harborcreek, McDowell (PA)
- SoundTown - Bay, North Ridgeville, St. Ignatius
- Tetrakaipheptagon - Avon, Elyria Catholic, St. Edward
- The Brakes - Jefferson Area
- The Reincarnated - Holy Name, Normandy, North Royalton, Pauda Franciscan
- Tor Guides - Barrington, Coventry, JM Walsh School of the Performing Arts, Lincoln (RI)
- Two Seconds to the Basement - Brecksville, North Royalton
- Zinfandel - Bay, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Strongsville
QUESTIONS: For more information, please contact Frank Imhoff at Live Nation at (216) 912-4927 or [email protected]
PRIZING: The winning band will receive $1,000 cash and $250 for their high school music program. Second place will receive $250 cash and $100 for their high school music program and third place will receive $100 cash.
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors: