A Virtual Celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Free Virtual Event
Free digital event includes exhibit exploration, live music and dance performances, rare archival footage, educational spotlights, and more.
Watch and join along on the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame's YouTube channel.
Enjoy the vibrant virtual programming and activities for all ages at rockhall.com and on the Rock Hall’s YouTube channel.
- A special look at the exhibit “It’s Been Said All Along: Voices of Rage, Hope & Empowerment” with Chief Curator Nwaka Onwusa
- Music and dance performances including the Olivet Institutional Baptist Church Gospel Choir
- Exclusive Rock Hall Vault footage of interviews and performances spotlighting African American artists
- Rock Hall educational spotlights for families
- Educational resources related to social justice available on Rock Hall EDU, a digital education platform powered by PNC (access our MLK Day Collection and other free educational materials HERE)
- And more!
Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day with programming on music, culture, and community. While visitation to the Museum is on pause, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’s virtual celebration highlights how people use music to find their voice and create a sense of community. The programming is themed around the exhibit, “It’s Been Said All Along: Voices of Rage, Hope & Empowerment” that looks at how African American artists have been using music to respond to racism, to fight for equal rights, and to promote social justice throughout the entire history of rock and roll.
In every generation, musicians have responded in song and action to promote social justice and equality. What the world is seeing today, as injustices are called out and protesters are finding their voices, is not new. And neither are the musical responses - words and music and passion converging to create something much bigger that cuts deep into the rage, gives hope and radiates empowerment. Experience these important messages in the Rock Hall’s exhibit, “It’s Been Said All Along: Voices of Rage, Hope & Empowerment,” available virtually at rockhall.com and at the Museum.
Become a Virtual Member
Become a Rock Hall Virtual Member to get special access to monthly exclusive stories, live stream interviews, archival video footage, and other never-before-seen From the Vault exclusives.SIGN UP TODAY
Cleveland, Ohio 44114