High School Rock Off: Round Two
The Road to the Rock Hall begins with the Rock Off.
Doors: 6:00 PM
Show: 6:30 PM
Sets: 15 Min
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Click below on the band you want to see and purchase your tickets. Tickets are only $10 and includes admission to the Rock Hall Exhibits the night of the event. If supplies last, tickets will be available at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame box office on Rock Off performance days.
- Antimatter - Avon Middle
- Cousin Simple - Columbus Alternative, St. Charles Prep
- District Bliss - Independence
- Funkbox - Nordonia, Twinsburg
- Indigo Storm - Henry Clay, Scott County (KY)
- Jordan Dean - St. Ignatius
- National Trail Steel Band - National Trail
- Plus One - Harvey, Perry, Perry Middle
- Sorry for Interrupting - Brecksville
- Soundproof - Padua Franciscan, Strongsville
- Threat Level Midnight - Hilliard Bradley, Hilliard Darby, Hilliard Davidson
- Two Fisted Juice Box - Amherst Junior, Avon, Elyria Catholic
- W.U.V.A.L. - Arts & College Preparatory Academy, Upper Arlington
Tickets are $10.00 for each round and $10.00 for the Final Exam and include admission into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame exhibits during each performance night. Click above on the band you want to see and purchase your tickets. A limited number of tickets will be available through the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame box office and on line at www.rockhall.com. If supplies last, tickets will be available at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame box office on Rock Off performance days.
New this year, PNC Bank will be awarding three scholarships of up to $2,000 each for students to attend Tri-C and study within the College’s Center for Creative Arts. All Rock Off contestants in their senior year of high school are eligible for the scholarship. For information on Creative Arts programs offered at Tri-C, visit www.tri-c.edu/creativearts.
To apply for the scholarships, participants should contact Brenda Pongracz at 216-987-0290 or [email protected].
For more information, please contact Frank Imhoff at Live Nation at (216) 912-4927 or [email protected]