*NOW ACCEPTING INTERNSHIPS FOR SUMMER 2023 - USE LINK BELOW TO APPLY*
Rock connects us. It’s why we’re here. Every generation has new sounds, new heroes, and new passions. What stays the same is that it’s music that brings people together. We’re all fans first. Even the greatest artists started with someone else’s song in their ears. The Rock Hall crew isn’t any different. We’re passionate fans who share stories about the power of rock & roll.
We are a not-for-profit organization that exists “to engage, teach, and inspire through the power of Rock & Roll.” We carry out this mission through our educational programs, our library and archives, and through the operation of our world-class museum that collects, preserves, exhibits, and interprets Rock & Roll. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame values innovation, collaboration and intentional growth. Over the last 25 years, we have hosted 13 million visitors onsite. Passion for music is a must.
We are searching for talented, career-driven college and graduate school students to share their skills and support Rock Hall initiatives while learning from some of the best in the industry. We offer project-based internships that push our interns to take it up a notch in a fast paced and exciting work environment. Check out our requirements below, and learn more about our specific internship opportunities by following the application link below.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is dedicated to making a difference. We intentionally foster a diverse & equitable museum that encourages & embraces creativity & innovation. As a community leader, we value, empower, & respect all people. We provide all team members equal access to information, development, & opportunity. We acknowledge historical inequities & purposefully create an environment where each person feels accepted, appreciated, & safe to utilize their unique experiences & perspectives. Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, & Inclusion is more than just a policy. It supports our mission and defines our future.
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE & DETAILS
The Rock Hall is a world-renowned institution and a pillar in the museum and music industries. The internships we host are no different. Not only will all interns get an in depth, project-based learning and working experience, but all interns will also participate in an organization wide internship experience. Weekly career development sessions and panels with Rock Hall staff will ensure you are getting the most out of your time at the Rock Hall and completing the summer with new tools and resources when it comes to beginning your career. Lastly, all our interns will get to experience summer at the Rock Hall and Cleveland, getting to know the city that help build Rock & Roll, and all of the events and excitement we curate each summer.
- Rock Hall internships are paid positions and for enrichment purposes must be willing to work within other departments.
- The internship is onsite, starting May 31st and commencing August 4th. Specific internships might have varying dates.
- Create a one-page summary describing what you hope to bring to the internship and what you hope to gain during the internship
- Include a letter of reference/recommendation from a professor in your field (recommended, not required)
- Complete an application here - and be sure to attach your supporting documents; all documents can be uploaded (resume, one-page summary, reference/recommendation letter, work samples, portfolios, etc.)
- Please note that while all final selections will made by 4/28/2023, interviewing will start in February and as internship positions are filled, their respective application portal will be closed.
ROCK HALL INTERNSHIP OFFERINGS
No open internships at this time. Please check back this coming winter for our summer 2024 opportunities.
1100 Rock and Roll Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44114