Rockin' the Schools
- Now accepting registrations for 2016–2017 school year.
- Our staff of highly trained educators teach one-hour, interactive classes.
- Classes offered Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 am and 11:30 am throughout the academic year (October 25, 2016, to June 9, 2017).
- The program is FREE for schools within zip codes that begin with 440, 441, 442, or 443.
- Free busing for Cleveland Metropolitan School District schools. Restrictions apply. (See below for more information.)
- Regional groups can participate in Rockin’ the Schools for a discounted rate.
- Teachers can expand learning before and after their visit with our pre-visit and post-visit guides.
- Students can continue learning in the museum after the class by self-touring related exhibits.
Costs: The costs for local students (in zip codes beginning with 440, 441, 442, or 443) to participate in a Rockin' the Schools educational program and to tour the museum are funded by the generous contributions of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum's donors and members. For schools outside of those zip codes, please contact our Group Sales department for information on rates and registration.
Transportation: costs are covered for Cleveland Metropolitan School District groups only. The Museum is able to provde a transportation stipend of up to $195 for each busload of CMSD students. Funding is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Teachers must schedule their own transportation using the CMSD yellow school buses. When completing the field trip request form located in your school office, indicate "Bill to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum" on the form.