Rock Hall Live
Your Ticket to Free Music by the Lakefront
Back by popular demand is the free Summer in the City concert series, a part of Rock Hall Live Powered by PNC. Running July through August, we're hosting some of the top bands in Cleveland. Concerts are free and start at 6 p.m. on the seasonal outdoor stage (rain location inside on the Klipsch Audio Main Stage).
Each concerts is free, but you get a little something extra for your pre-show online RSVP. Upgrade to “Fan” status for only $20 (online only) and you can tour the entire Rock Hall with the all new Power of Rock Experience, grab a $10 bar credit and still get that live show and swag.
GET ON THE PNC GUEST LIST:
Friends - FREE
RSVP and join the PNC Guest List for a FREE gift onsite and future surprises
Fans - $20 package (a $40 value!)
Upgrade on the PNC Guest List for Rock Hall admission including the new Power of Rock experience, a $10 bar & food credit, plus a FREE gift. Online only; admission ticket valid 5pm-9pm only.
Additional Summer in the City sponsors include Great Lakes Brewing Co, Fat Head's Brewery and Magic Hat Brewing Company.
FREE | 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. | Outdoor Main Stage
- July 12 - Mourning (a) BLKSTAR: Jimmy’s Songs
- July 19 - Part Time Lover with MIST
- July 26 - Hamilton Handshake with Skulx
- August 2 - Shooter Sharp & The Shootouts with Cody J. Martin
- August 9 - Seeress with Axioma
- August 16 - Hiram Maxim with Glass Traps
- August 23 - Funkyardx with JPENNELOPE
- August 30 – Jack Fords with The Commonwealth
COMMUNITY EVENTS & FAMILY FUN
Bring the entire family down for plaza events throughout the summer. A few of the events on the outdoor main stage include:
- June 3: Hungry for Music – music instrument drive that benefits local kids
- June 7: Prince Day – celebrating the artist’s legacy with DJs, air guitar contest, and more
- July 1: U2 Tailgate – pre-show happy hour to get fans ready for the concert at First Energy Stadium
- July 16: Alternative Press Fan Fest – an outlet for fans of the best alternative bands around
- Aug. 5: Partner of the Latino Arts & Culture Celebration & Puerto Rican Parade - stop by for some Latin music before heading to Voinovich Park for the festivities
- Aug. 19: Uganda Kids’ Choir – learn about the oldest roots of rock and roll with a celebration of African music
Other events and activities include the Rock Hall Half Marathon (Aug. 20), Yestival programming, Annual Believe in Cleveland Yoga event, partner running races and more.
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening in August on the Rock Hall main plaza. Includes:
- Food & Drink Specials
- Live Music
- Rock Trivia
live music schedule
August 1st: Michael Czubaj and The Blue Reign from 5:00-7:00p.m.
August 3rd: The Hooligans from 6:00-8:00p.m.
August 8th: One Gold Key from 5:00-7:00p.m.
August 10th: Ohio Weather Band 6:00-8:00 p.m.
August 15th: Duo Decibel System from 5:00-7:00p.m.
August 17th: Prog Nation Band from 6:00-8:00p.m.
August 24th: Beck Center Big Finish Band from 5:00-7:00p.m.
August 29th: Thor Platter from 5:00-7:00pm
August 31st: The Backbeats
Planning your trip to the Rock Hall? We've got many pop-up programs, instrument demonstrations, trivia shows and musicians on our plaza all summer long. All demonstrations inside the Rock Hall are free with admission. Stop by our Onstage calendar to see your individual day lineups.
Stories of rock
A new twist on rock's history - stop by a Stories of Rock presentation, held by our Rock Hall experts. Learn about your favorite sounds and artists in our exhibits, or even compete to win a prize during one of our pop up game shows. Subjects include Rhythms of Country, Elvis the Trendsetter, Rolling Stone / 50 Years, 2017 Inductees and more!
live music on the plaza
Whether you're a daytime visitor or hanging out for a Happy Hour in the beer garden, we've got your live music needs covered. We're hosting day stage performers, musicians in the beer garden and during our special Happy Hours. Check out the Onstage calendar to see who's playing while you're by the lakefront.